The Serra Cross, dedicated on September 28, 1913, was built with tiles excavated from the site of the original fort (presidio) and mission, established in 1769 by Father Junipero Serra.
Photo by Mango
Posted June 4, 2010
| Next photo
| Switch to gallery view
Jay Allen Sanford 7:31 p.m., March 3
Marty Graham 7:30 p.m., March 3
Matt Potter 6:30 p.m., March 3
Garrett Harris 4 p.m., March 3
Matt Potter 2:05 p.m., March 3
Ed Bedford noon, March 3
Derek Ray 9:32 a.m., March 3
© 2015 San Diego Reader. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission.
Each newsletter subscriptionmeans another chance to win!