136 N. Main Avenue, Fallbrook
August 21-23 | Fallbrook Brew-sic Celebration: The county’s northernmost brewery, Fallbrook Brewing Company, is inviting musical acts into its tasting room for a groove-fest sharing the company’s acronym. Stop by in the evening to take in the inaugural run of this annual, multi-day event along with tunes from Cory Way, Dulaney and Co., and Moonpool. | Fallbrook Brewing Company, 136 North Main Street, Fallbrook, Times Vary
8575 New Salem Street, Mira Mesa
August 23 | Mira Mesa Festival of Beers: The cities along State Route 78 get a lot of play, but the Mira Mesa/Miramar area boasts a bunch of breweries including Green Flash Brewing Company, AleSmith, 2kids Brewing Company, and more. Join them and brew buds from across the nation to enjoy an afternoon of local brews, food vendors, and live music. | Mira Mesa Community Park, 8575 New Salem Street, Mira Mesa, 1 p.m.
6550 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Mira Mesa
August 25 | Behind the Craft – Butchery: It’s not all about the beer at Green Flash Brewing Company. They celebrate craft in all its forms, including demonstrations from local culinarians. This month’s guest is Heart and Trotter, a local, artisanal butchery outfit that’ll breakdown an animal live as an amuse bouche to a meat-centric food-and-beer pairing session. | Green Flash Brewing Company, 6550 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Mira Mesa, 6:30 p.m.
Other Notable Happenings
- Aug. 21, 7 p.m. | Lagunitas Smoke Sessions Beer Dinner, Sessions Public, Ocean Beach
- Aug. 23, 10 a.m. | Beer for Breakfast with Modern Times Beer, Small Bar, University Heights
- Aug. 23, 5 p.m. | B.A.M. Series, Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Pacific Beach
- Aug. 23, 6 p.m. | BeerNerdz Tasting Event, 57 Degrees, Mission Hills
- Aug. 24, 4 p.m. | Five-course Food & Smoked Beer Soiree, Ballast Point, Little Italy