Ian Anderson 9:30 a.m., Nov. 26
- Cal-DOT's billboard mock-up, featuring, clockwise from upper left: Sheriff's Deputy car runs into woman crossing street in wheelchair, December 6, Encanto; BMW station wagon crashes into taco shop, North Park, December 6; Car floating in surf, Oceanside, December 4; truck crashes into condo, Banker's Hill, December 6; pickup truck smashes into multiple parked cars, Chula Vista, December 2; car smashes into multiple cars before bursting into flames, Pacific Beach, December 3.
San Diego selected as test city for CAL-TRANS anti-texting campaign
Selection made on basis of a single week's traffic reports!
More from SDReader
- Thanks, Jaws — Sept. 4, 2014
- Pursuit of 15-year-old driver ends with smash-up of truck — Oct. 30, 2013
- Smashed in P.B. — March 28, 2009
- I Would Rather Be In Here Than Standing in the Fast Lane on the Freeway with Cars Coming at 80 Miles an Hour — Jan. 2, 2008
- The Dream Is Over — Dec. 8, 2005