Ian Pike 4 p.m., March 9
- Cal-DOT's billboard mock-up, featuring, clockwise from upper left: Sheriff's Deputy car runs into woman crossing street in wheelchair, December 6, Encanto; BMW station wagon crashes into taco shop, North Park, December 6; Car floating in surf, Oceanside, December 4; truck crashes into condo, Banker's Hill, December 6; pickup truck smashes into multiple parked cars, Chula Vista, December 2; car smashes into multiple cars before bursting into flames, Pacific Beach, December 3.
San Diego selected as test city for CAL-TRANS anti-texting campaign
Selection made on basis of a single week's traffic reports!
More from SDReader
- Smashed in P.B. — March 28, 2009
- I Would Rather Be In Here Than Standing in the Fast Lane on the Freeway with Cars Coming at 80 Miles an Hour — Jan. 2, 2008
- The Tourmaline Surfing Park, Pacific Beach — May 17, 2007
- The Dream Is Over — Dec. 8, 2005
- Bicycles Ain't For Sissies — July 21, 2005