Content for Friday, September 27, 2013
- Kornel Fekete-Kovacs Quintet live
- Holy mole! Is this the center of the mole universe?
- Coastal Commission staff says "No" on convention center expansion
- The Tacoburger: Part Five
- Review: I Am Divine: The True Story of the Most Beautiful Woman in the World
- New releases opening this week: Rush, Don Jon, and much, much more!
- GOP fat cats set to party hearty at Manchester resort this weekend
- Former Ethics Commissioner disciplined by state bar
- DeMaio, GOP blast Peters over support for "clean" debt ceiling bill
- SDG&E parent Sempra to build Midwest wind farm
- Padres pull out last home game of season against Arizona
News & Stories
Outstanding felony warrants
A traffic stop on September 26 at around 4 p.m., in the parking lot between Target and Ross on Sports Arena Boulevard, ended up sending a driver to jail for felony warrants. As I drove ...
Repair costs already covered, thanks to donations
Citizens from around the nation have so far donated $5000 to repair Temecula’s Ronald Reagan statue, which was discovered charred by flames at the Ronald Reagan Sports Park on September 20. Fire officials and the ...
When he was a “little kid, maybe five or six,” Christopher Ashley watched a man on ice skates at Rockefeller Center. As he skated, the man recited a poem and the blades clacked out the ...
L.A. Times reveals another blemish on Sweetwater Union High School District
Mar Vista Middle School, in the South Bay and part of the Sweetwater Union School District, was one of 27 California schools stripped of its scores on the state's Academic Performance Index over claims of ...
A devilish yet surprisingly righteous East Village creation
Even as a devout Christian, there’s something very intriguing about a beer that labels itself as “satanic.” Especially when said devil’s brew is served up in dark, cavernous lair juxtaposed almost ironically by stain glass ...
When's the last time you thought about your hips and posture?
If we want to improve our running gait to be less prone to injury, where do we start? Posture, posture, posture. If we want to improve our posture where do we start? Hips, hips, hips. ...
For someone who has made his living for the past two decades playing punk rock in gloomy Washington state, things were going a little too smoothly for MxPx frontman Mike Herrera. The weather for his ...