Content for Tuesday, March 26, 2013
- Eric Whitacre
- Myrtle Cole, Dwayne Crenshaw headed for runoff in race to fill vacant City Council seat
- Shrinking the carbon footprint with a "virtual" tour
- Best events in San Diego: March 29-April 3
- Review: War Witch
- Tyler Perry's Confessions of a Marriage Counselor poster: Tyler Perry is just messing with us now
- Six-second beefcake: Hugh Jackman stars in world's shortest preview for The Wolverine
- Major League Baseball sues alleged supplier of performance-enhancing drugs to Padres' Grandal
- GOP super-lobbyist long tied to U-T San Diego publisher enters Padres TV fray
- How much is that actress in the glass booth?
- L.A. native gets 43 year sentence for killing two people near Ensenada
- SDSU will not go gentle into that smoke-free night
- One piece at a time at Sushi Tadokoro
- Lucasfilm Ltd? More like Lucasfilm STD, amirite?
- Year to date hotel occupancy rates are actually up in San Diego, despite missed marketing opportunity
- SD average home prices top metro areas' yearly gain
- Home sales volume increasing, but still short of last year's pace
News & Stories
Street names and more: an analysis of this Old World city's charm.
Krakow is special. Paris is fantastic, but so over-the-top and tourist-oriented that emotional connection is limited. When we arrived in Krakóv, and walked out on the Old Town square (above), my eyes teared up. I ...
Hill makes for problem intersection
Driving back from my friend's house on the south side of Ocean Beach on Saturday night, March 23, I came across a police barricade involving seven police cars. They were rerouting traffic as they did ...
About 90 homes improved since 2007
Ten homeowners in Imperial Beach will have a chance at energy-efficiency improvements, and six Habitat for Humanity homes will be completed with money from the now-folded redevelopment agencies that the state Department of Finance has ...
New nanobrewery set to blast off this spring
When Arizona State collegian Alex Van Horne was discovering craft beer at Tempe’s Four Peaks Brewery, he had no idea of the prevalence of artisanal suds and the companies that produce them back home in ...
Escape to a slower pace on Florida's Gulf Goast.
Here’s the thing about Mexico Beach: It’s not in Mexico. It’s on the panhandle 20 minutes south of Panama City and just off the tip of Port St. Joe – a little bit of yesterday ...