Content for Monday, June 17, 2013
- Southbound lanes at Otay Mesa border crossing to partially close during overnight hours
- Oceanside man denies stuffing girlfriend's body under bed
- Clean slate: A brief pictorial tribute to the clapboard
- April Fools Day shooter found guilty
- George Colligan Trio live in La Jolla
- 2013 San Diego County Fair Singer-Songwriter Contest Winners
- Downtown donut: hole lotta gourmet going on
- The Durex treatment: The Wolf of Wall Street
- Padres sweep Diamondbacks and close on division lead
- Governor's sister and crony now both on Sempra board
- Extraordinary Chambers at Mo`olelo Performing Arts
- Trailer Park: Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street
- Brunch at Heights Tavern
- Free summer lunch program for San Diego students begins tomorrow
- "Kane is a comedy."
- DUI, domestic violence warrant sweeps yield 27 arrests
News & Stories
Maserati of bottling lines allows Miramar brewery to expand offerings
AleSmith Brewing Company (9368 Cabot Drive, Miramar) is a local brewery with a line-up as steady as its stellar reputation. For many years, owner and brewmaster Peter Zien has gone about his business in a ...
Warm weather, more tourist clientele
The warm weather and improved tourist climate have reportedly attracted prostitutes to Rosarito, Ensenada, and Tijuana, according to a recent report in Tijuana’s daily Frontera. The three cities, coastal and vacation-oriented, represent the axis of ...
Work to be completed by end of July
A makeover is under way for the Vermont Street bridge, which crosses Washington Street from University Heights to reach the Uptown shopping center in Hillcrest. The City of San Diego is overseeing the work, being ...
Germany's oldest city is chock-full of ancient history.
Germany’s most ancient city is Trier, its name derived from the Roman name Augusta Trevororum under Caesar Augustus. It was known as the “Second Rome” before Constantinople. While the Romans had been in neighboring Gaul ...