Content for Tuesday, June 4, 2013
- San Diego Rock 'n' Roll HALF
- Portion of south bound lanes at San Ysidro POE to close overnight during June construction
- Teagan Taylor: "Hello"
- Doctor arrested for selling Oxycodone pills for non-medicinal purposes
- San Diego 13th most romantic travel destination
- Digital Gym houses a Temple
- Lon Chaney, Jr., back from the dead and ready to litigate
- Tourism campaign announced for National City
- Ethiopia, San Diego, Part Five: Asmara
- Scripps Oceanography researcher makes film: James Cameron: Undersea Invader
- Best events in San Diego: June 6-12
- Seashells On The Mountain
- Jury: Daniel Hood did abuse his girlfriend’s child
- True story
- First Look: Magnolia Tap & Kitchen
- Income revisions expand access to utility discount program
- Cowboy Star: Tender is the bite
News & Stories
Disappointment and alternatives discussed
For folks in southwestern Riverside County, it was the first Sunday without their local newspaper — The Californian. With the purchase of the North County Times in September 2012, the U-T San Diego also acquired ...
Québec is one of North America’s oldest cities, having been founded in 1608 by famous French explorer Samuel Champlain. It was the capital of New France (French North America) until the British captured it in ...
Vans, trucks, trailers, and campers
Early Monday morning, June 3, calls were made to the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department to report graffiti painted on many vehicles and the sidewalk on the 400 block of Poinsettia Avenue in Vista. Most ...
Just don't get too close.
Even during the dry season, there is water in the Serengeti. One of the region's most notable watering holes is the hippo pool. Fed by the Seronera River, the site is located towards the northwest ...