Content for Monday, June 3, 2013
- Summer track and field in San Diego
- Charles Langley resigns from UCAN
- Padres lose to Blue Jays but Dodgers series will attract more attention
- In cross-appeal, Save Our Heritage Organisation rehashes fight over plan to remove traffic from Balboa Park's Plaza de Panama
- Why the UT should be called the Union-Redneck
- 4th row center: Last Tango in Paris
- Roni Ben-Hur live at The Studio, June 2
- What's in a role?
- Tim Lambesis bailed out on hired-murder charge
- 11 year old found in Ensenada after missing for two weeks
- Product placement is so yesterday
- El Cajon man reports finding wife dead, ends up arrested for murder
- Tijuana to halt analogue TV switch-off until at least July
- Moonlight and Magnolias at Scripps Ranch Theatre
- Newly refurbished park to open in San Marcos
- Koch-tied non-profit teams with Manchester's U-T San Diego
- Ethiopia, San Diego, Part Four: Muzita
- Warrant sweep yields 20 arrests
- Market Street Bridge Crossing Over 28th Street
News & Stories
Divided on public restroom issue
During the interactive portion of the May 30 community workshop on La Mesa's Downtown Village Specific Plan Update, about 100 people spent an hour visiting five stations devoted to issues related to the update. The ...
Computer, carpets, 12-pack, facilitate “glamping”
Alicia and Robert, the owners of a single-family house on Lewis Street in Hillcrest, had heard of people wearing gas masks and robbing houses while they were being tented for termites. So, they decided to ...
Italy is best explored at a leisurely pace.
"Il dolce far niente": The sweetness of doing nothing. Pleasant leisure. The joy of relaxation. Rome was a mighty city; an ominous feeling swept through the maze of narrow cobblestone streets and left me with ...