Content for Monday, July 22, 2013
- Questions about McCormack Jackson suit
- This week in San Diego jazz
- Crab cakes and heroism
- CHP confirm man jumped from Coronado Bridge Sunday night
- Something fishy about Filner's accuser: where there is smoke there are mirrors
- Nicky Venus orbits Japanese cherry blossoms and LED everywhere
- Mencken for Mayor
- Not to be outdone by Jersey Joe's, San Diego's New York Giant Slice Pizza offers "hot lesbian action" via restaurant's webcam
- Cashing in on toilet upgrades
- WWE superstar James Storm distances himself from Filner Headlock
- Mayor's Office flooded with panties
- Faulconer: "There's a land called France, where the naked ladies dance..."
- Neil Morgan, the sex scandal, and the prostitute's pee
- Kevin Faulconer: "We can't run San Diego's government because we can't stop thinking about Bob Filner's sexual hijinks."
- Tijuana mayor asks U.S. to reconsider travel warning
- Whole Foods opens 7th Ave Pub
- Sliver of Copley land purchased
- Scripps among largest subsidy grabbers
- Cardinals steal one from Padres
- Toyotas targeted in Poway
- Why Filner should file a defamation case
News & Stories
Original brewmaster's return to IT paves way for next generation
They say passion is the secret ingredient in any good consumable. While genuine affinity doesn’t guarantee success in the fermentation arts, I have found that brewers without passion are at a severe disadvantage when attempting ...
Emergency Alert System provides flash-flood warning
On July 22, the National Weather Serve activated San Diego County’s Emergency Alert System. Monsoonal moisture was causing large thunderstorms, running from Barstow south into Baja. The storm in San Diego was going to be ...
October deadline for contractor proposals
The County of San Diego on July 19 published a request for proposals to develop 31.47 acres of industrial property at Gillespie Field, vacant land located at the northwest corner of Cuyamaca Street and Weld ...
From lighthouse-dotted islands to rustic mountain lodges.
New England was founded by spiritualists escaping feudalistic persecution in Europe. Puritans, Lutherans, Jews, Quakers – even Shakers. It's hardly surprising then that personal retreats of every denomination abound, from cliffs overlooking the Atlantic to ...