Content for Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Red Sox complete sweep of Padres
- SD Fringe Festival: Baby Redboots' Revenge
- Gam3rCon: Space Invaders Landing in San Diego
- Escondido police arrested a registered sex offender
- While FBI Ferrets, Filner Files Forms
- SD Fringe Festival: Ubu Roi and Mona Rogers in Person
- Fat Sandwiches at Fat Sal's Deli
- Padres help Red Sox to early fireworks
News & Stories
As the gambling industry grows
From Las Vegas and Atlantic City to Macau in China, jobs in the casino industry are a sure deal for a career in these lean times. You can bet the house that these jobs are ...
...that you're applying to work for the CIA
Landing a job with the Central Intelligence Agency isn’t easy. But now that Edward Snowden, a 29-year-old former technical assistant for the agency and current employee of the defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton quit and ...
Trees and brush cleared, police on alert
The mayor, the San Diego City Park and Rec. Department, along with San Diego police, the Sunset Cliffs Natural Park Rec. Council, and park users and neighbors have come together to address park safety and ...