Content for Thursday, January 24, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Private Doctors have no Training to Detect Ricketts
- Baja & Border News Translations: Streets are Shattered and Forgotten in Fraccionamiento Soler; More than 100,000 Homes Abandoned in BC
- El Vitral: “Window” joint open? Closed?
- Baja & Border News Translations: Concentration is Lost Texting while Driving
- Baja & Border News Translations: PEP Director says PGR is not Investigating them in Drug Cases
- Trial for California firefighter was delayed
- Mexican Wrestling in Tijuana with Turista Libre
- Council and City Attorney to meet behind closed doors to discuss Medical Marijuana lawsuits
- More key lobbyist names emerge in wake of mayor's high dollar fundraiser
- Green Flash embarks on Hop Odyssey
- Baja & Border News Translations: 2 Arrested for Homicide; Road Closed for Drinking Water Work
- NAVAL NINNIES: Vandegrift scandal reveals so-called "P***y Protocol"
- New documents reveal representatives from Grand Del Mar denied having dedicated helipad at resort
- Tijuana receives tactical armored truck from U.S. funding
- Representatives of United States reprimanded for accurately representing United States
- Facebook credited with assist in catching ATM bandit in East County
- Peanutty: Peter Robbins has a moment of clarity
- What election? Filner and DeMaio continue to hold big fundraising bashes
- Pending home sales index declines
- PubCakes mixing things up
- Peter Robbins: see you in the funny papers
- Bebop all night long: it's Kyle Myers
- Baja & Border News Translations: Collision at Gas Station; Home Burglars Arrested
- Four kinds of crazy: ranking the insanity of John Goodman's Coen brothers characters
- It's the Great Breast Implants, Charlie Brown
- Baja & Border News Translations: Teen Arrested for Abuse of 2 Sisters
- Baja & Border News Translations: PAN Deputies have Citizen Forum; Call Popular Insurance Toll-Free
- Street Style: Military inspired fashion
- Stage props: a tale of two chairs, part two
- Pacifica's iWine
- Suspect in attempted child abduction sought in Vista
- Oceanside man admits kidnap
News & Stories
Swami John Reis and the Night Marchers sat on this set for more than two years. Reis posts that it’s because he wanted each vinyl pressing hand-stamped. The only living human who does this, apparently, ...
Dutchess County, New York, is part of the Hudson Valley. In one single county, you’ll find all types of cultures: historic, scenic outdoors, indie artists, foodie, horsey set and “beautiful people.” This is the land ...
Few drinks admit of such variety as the bittersweet Negroni. Switch out the shot of gin for vodka and you have a Negroski; add bourbon instead of gin and you’re drinking a Boulevardier; order a ...
Alarm and explosion at 3 a.m.
At approximately 3:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 22, a possible car arson occurred in the Santana Village Shopping Center in Santee. The car was in the parking lot behind the Subway sandwich shop and across ...
Voice reclaimed after medical problem
The Steak House on Broadway in Chula Vista, formerly known as the Butcher Shop, gets a lot of attention from me. I've been going there for years. A number of things keep me coming back: ...
Because now I have my dream job
Before he was laid off in 2005, Sean Margolin worked 20 years for an electronics company. It took him about five minutes to decide what he was going to do next. “I got my captain’s ...
The importance of job search organization
Carolyn Walstein, profession organizer, explains the importance of staying organized in your job search. First, please tell me what you do. I’m a professional organizer. I help people update and prioritize, and let go of ...