Content for Monday, January 14, 2013
- Tent City, Coronado: Bring home the bacon!
- Baja & Border News Translations: 574 Children Served by Catastrophic Expense Program
- Wagner triangle
- Baja & Border News Translations: 80% of City Complaints are Against Police; Municipal Police Capture 3 Murderers
- Liquid Geometry: Uncon Sci Tiger Mustache LP
- Baja & Border News Translations: Improved Tourist Influx in Tijuana; Man Shot in Broad Daylight
- Valley Center woman to face civil trial for hit-and-run
- Baja & Border News Translations: Bulevar Cuauhtemoc Sur Closed by Landslide
- Baja & Border News Translations: Students Will Train Peers; Tecate Schools have No Absentees
- Baja & Border News Translations: PGJE Presumes Revenge was Motive in Homicide
- Adler Trio, Vlatkovich Quartet: Jan. 17, at USD
- Valley Center man accused in mother's death due in court
- Long Line, Short Menu at Las Cuatro Milpas
- Baja & Border News Translations: Cuban People Free to Travel - First Time in 50 Years
- Trial date set for two Border Patrol agents in California
- A gigawatt of solar generation
- Building a brewery
- Edison, SDGE want secrecy in San Onofre dealings
- mondays walk
- Local Lives: Ben Owens - Guitar Player
- Borrego: one resort for sale, two big properties in escrow
- The big speech, once more with feeling
- RB Inn's sign flashes "No (chef) Vacancy"
- Closed circuit television cameras to be installed at trolley stations
- Landmark Theatres continues to provide that personal touch
- New Pants
- Local senior says he was defrauded by scammer targeting Latinos
- Street Style: Polka dots
- Review: A Haunted House
- SDSU escapes Viejas Arena with win against CSU
- Jodie Foster's big Golden Globes speech, illustrated
- Núñez kicks in for Hueso senate bid
- State investigating Bridgepoint
- Poway robbery gone wrong
News & Stories
Snowbird’s eye view
Flying eastbound along Interstate 8 this Saturday morning of January 12, I could not help but notice the beauty of our East County with a light dusting of snow. It has been so cold (in ...
Flood parking areas, require bulldozer work
Residents in Imperial Beach were dealing with more flooding as unusually high “king tides” hit the California coast last week. Condominiums along Seacoast Drive were inundated with water on Friday morning, January 11. The high ...
Our plane knifed through the dark grey clouds and plunged into a driving snowstorm. As the wheels touched down on the tarmac we could distinguish the hulking remains of previously crashed planes lining the runway. ...