Content for Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Poverty Migrates to Baja California
- A New Year A New Day
- Baja & Border News Translations: Boy is First Baby of Year; Celebrating New Year, Man Dies of Bronchial-Aspiration
- Baja & Border News Translations: Rommel Moreno Purges PGJE; Man Dies of Hypothermia
- 365 new classics
- Baja & Border News Translations: 160 Kilos of Marijuana Seized; No Firing of Weapons Urged for New Year
- Feast's top-dozen posts of 2012
- Best San Diego Event Picks: January 3-9
- Baja & Border News Translations: Ice Makes Road to Rumorosa Hazardous; International Youth in TJ and SD Support Libraries
- Ceviche jackpot
News & Stories
Red snapper, whiting...color-coded flavor
Early evening, South Encanto. You know it’s Encanto because lines of passenger jets come cruising overhead, silent, like an invasion of UFOs, coasting in to Lindbergh. Looking to see if the Salaam Fish House is ...
Disabled and moms most inconvenienced
The San Diego Gas & Electric payment and customer service center at 436 H Street in Chula Vista has a habit of closing their drive-thru bill-payment window on the side of the building unannounced. Mothers ...
Port sports wood work by Roman de Salvo
An interesting local public-art installation can be found in Ruocco Park, 3.3 acres of bayfront land that were dedicated on September 18, 2012, according to the Port of San Diego website. Located west of Pacific ...