Content for Tuesday, February 26, 2013
- Puns are spontaneously on schedule in Balboa Park
- Exile Nation: The Plastic People of the Tijuana River canal
- Padres beat Reds as Gyorko yanks another home run, 7-5
- Groucho Marx was boy soprano in an Episcopal Church choir!
- Chiquibaby's, Logan Heights: Tostada and Karaoke
- Man arrested for murder could not make plea today
- Yet another lawsuit being cooked up by hotelier-run district, notice reveals
- Jason Robinson at the New Dizzy's
- Appeals court scuttles Encore robo-signing settlement
- Best events in San Diego: February 28-March 6
- San Diego Tourism Authority plans to spend more than 44 percent of hotel tax on staff salaries so far this year
- Tijuana man arrested for teen sexual exploitation plot
- Steve on... Redd Kross guitarist breaks it down
- Ai Sushi and Teriyaki
- San Diego home values keep rising
- Save Our Heritage Organisation urges Gloria not to pursue Municipal Code change
- Pizza Port Solana Beach: The next generation
- The Void: Vampire Slayer, Late Nite Howl, Marcelo Radulovich, and Monsterpussy
News & Stories
In touch with the Sunshine State's natural side.
California isn't the only state that holds claim to a scenic coastal drive. With more miles of coastline than any other state in the contiguous lower forty-eight, Florida has several. State Road Atlantic 1 Alternate ...
Is inaccurate data guiding the way?
Members of Southwestern College's faculty are concerned that the college’s master education plan is based on inaccurate data that may inform the administration’s pink-slip plan or presage the closing of programs integral to student needs. ...
Operators nearly busted at midnight
Police in Mexicali were given an anonymous tip Thursday night, February 21, that narcotraficantes were delivering drugs from Mexicali, the capital of Baja, to Calexico, across the border. The method used: cannon fire. A home-made ...
One-stop voodoo shopping.
The fetish market in Togo, Africa, is a one-stop shopping paradise for witch doctors and medicine men – as well as a must-see for tourists. This dusty lot in the center of town covers an ...
Every Tuesday and Wednesday morning I pick up Joe from the autism class, walk him down the school hallway, his little starfish hand wriggling in mine, as he counts the numbered doors — Ten, nine, ...
Arrests made following non-payment for tortillas
A neighborhood brawl erupted Saturday, February 23, in Tijuana's Villas del Campo neighborhood after a woman swatted a child with a broom, leading to the arrest of five people. The affray began in the afternoon, ...