Content for Friday, February 15, 2013
- Trailer Park: Escape from Planet Earth
- Two month delay for alleged South Bay corruption cases
- Manuok: Count on Us video
- Review: A Good Day to Die Hard
- Baja & Border News Translations: Xolos visit General Hospital; USA Consulate in Tijuana closed for holiday; Collective marriage in Tijuana
- Baja & Border News Translations: Will seek to meet total employment demand; Catholics begin Lent; "Ideas x Tijuana"
- New movies opening this week
- Del Mar again extending ban on food trucks
- Interview with Dalila at San Diego Opera
- San Diego Hospice euthanized
- First look at Soda and Swine
- Beer of the Week: Sweet Tea Session IPA
- Did genes condemn O'Connor to gambling compulsion?
- Interview: Cult director Don Coscarelli
- Beer Touring: Thorn Street Brewery
- Physicians: heal thyselves, says state medical board
- Public Utilities Commission rejects complaint of over-billing at San Onofre
News & Stories
Up close and personal with gray whales in San Ignacio.
Our whale-watching excursion in San Ignacio, Mexico, turned into a close whale encounter in the literal blink of an eye. On the Pacific side of the Baja peninsula, there is a large lagoon where gray ...
Avoiding the dreaded lumberjack look
Remember a few seasons back when guys were plucked and waxed to oblivion? Thank god that's over. Menswear has taken a much more masculine detour into the world of work wear. Men have begun sporting ...
The Trail of Tears and the Delta Queen.
Chattanooga was one of the main starting points of the Cherokee Trail of Tears. It and the surrounding region of southeastern Tennessee are full of culture, preserving important elements of America’s heritage. And all this ...
For 90-plus minutes, a room full of 50-somethings was transported back to, as Styx guitarist/singer James “JY” Young said, "The Ford Administration," at Pechanga Resort and Casino. Styx was in town and suddenly it was ...