Content for Tuesday, August 20, 2013
- Mark Dresser: six bass hit!
- Quintessential San Diego: tax fraud through a trust
- Peace gets a chance with Sempra-bankrolled web design
- City Attorney's one-eighty on Sunroad. Office calls Sunroad lawsuit a "sham"
- Forever Amber alert!
- Bad actor surfaces among top San Diego cops
- Baja Attorney General: Arellano Félix Cártel has not disappeared
- Gold amid the dross
- First look at BBQ 81
- Sri Lankan man gets second chance at amnesty
- City Attorney continues to chip away at San Diego's recall law
- Skyrocketing home prices show signs of stabilizing
News & Stories
Homeless camps the cause?
Fire broke out close to the 1300 block of Aurora Drive in El Cajon. The fire started on a open space preserve and burned close to homes. A 100-foot firebreak along the east edge of ...
Waterholes and more summertime fun in the Green Mountain State.
Not much changes in Vermont aside from the height of the trees. The second-least populated place in the country, the Green Mountain State is well known as a snowy winter wonderland and for its scenic ...
Conflict continues after incident last summer
Encinitas business owner Steve Amster is pissed again. Previously, he has fought with local governments and their code-enforcement regulations. But his July 2012 run-in with a sheriff’s motorcycle officer — when he asked the officer ...
"We're prisoners here," says resident
A woman at the August 13 La Mesa City Council meeting asked for help curtailing drug activity at the Mohawk Street mobile-home park, where she has lived since 2000. "For the past eight years or ...