Content for Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- ResMed staying, but could reconsider a move
- Shotgun Tom now part of the pavement in Hollywood
- Tijuana’s piece of Olympic dream likely over
- Moon Block Party: JJUUJJUU, Blackfeet Braves, Wild Wild Wets, and Barbarian.
- Escondido man gets 45-years-to-Life for fatal DUI
- Clerks beaten, bottle stolen in La Mesa
- Interview: Pierce Kavanagh, San Diego Surf Film Festival co-founder
- Did Sanders violate "cooling off" ban on Filner Mexico trip?
- Mobile home parks give big to San Diego Democratic Party which in turn gives $20,000 to Mayor Filner
- SD Bacon Fest slated for late August
- Best events in San Diego through May 8
- U-T reports circulation gains, some dips, but...
- I'm not Mrs. Alessio!
- Student-led petition against foam food packaging gains momentum
- The Cays: Million dollar view, $6 breakfast
- Cubs take down Padres at Wrigley
News & Stories
San Diego breweries vying for "Best Coast" IPA supremacy at LOUNGEsix.
Iconic Northwest... and home to the 'Twin Peaks' series.
As a general rule, I am not interested in pampering weekends, over-indulgent spas or fancy hotels for the sake of fancy hotels. Accommodation choices are usually fixed around cost and convenience, and so far my ...
Man and dog leave with police
Police officers and firefighters arrived on the west side of Nimitz Boulevard near West Point Loma Boulevard at around 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 30. A man was sitting on the side of the road ...
Practical intervention for serial inebriates
While recently pulling into the Sports Arena Boulevard parking lot shared by Red Lobster, Phil's BBQ, and other businesses, I saw a San Diego Police Department van parking in front of me. (The SDPD also ...
The road was treacherous. It was mid-Feburary. The blustery weather showed no signs of mercy. Driving along the northeastern coast of Spain from France, I felt like I was living some kind of nocturnal Spanish ...
They want it to be the same
There must be something special about that soaring seagull and that great big red letter O, which, like much of the community of Ocean Beach, leans to the left. The results of a long-awaited vote ...