Content for Saturday, April 20, 2013
- Donald Trump could get SLAPPed
- Teenager on trial for alleged gang shooting in Oceanside
- Sierra Club wins climate change lawsuit against county
- Young gangster could face life in prison, DA says
- Strange Stage Stories from San Diego Musicians: Joel Kmak (The Farmers), Aquile, Tony Tonite (Sara Groban Band) and more...
- Report: Tony Robbins buys $25 million home in Palm Beach
- Giants beat Padres on walk-off double in bottom of the ninth
News & Stories
Driver under-influence-of-meth drove head-on into motorcyclist, prosecutor said
Michael James Inglett admitted gross vehicular manslaughter while under the influence, in San Diego’s North County Superior Court last week. It was a year ago when Inglett’s vehicle crossed the center line of Highway 76 ...
Grand scale, hands-on, model-making meeting
Over 60 community members gathered at the San Ysidro Civic Center on Thursday, April 18, to let their voices be heard about the potential building of a world-class “intermodal transportation center” at the San Ysidro ...