Content for Monday, April 8, 2013
- Live Arts Fest at White Box Theater: Righteous Exploits
- $350 million casino to rise in Jamul, Dulzura area
- Jury shown video clips alleging abuse of autistic adult
- Food Garden cultivates Baja Med cuisine
- Escape to the Central Coast (1 of 2)
- Whistleblower David Peffer resigns from UCAN
- David Elliott remembers Roger Ebert
- El Cajon tobacco dealer gets four years in prison
- Five arrested following San Marcos house party armed robberies
- Strange Stage Stories from San Diego Musicians: Jessica Hull, Tolan Shaw (New Archaic), Paul Bell (Electric Waste Band) and more...
- Rockies sweep Padres
- U.S. grant for "urban surveillance" drone run from Point Loma naval base
- 8,000-gallon ethanol spill next to Qualcomm absolutely not part of attempt to burn down stadium, insist Chargers officials
- Iron Man 3 director refuses to comment on whether or not he added nipples to the Iron Man suit
- The View from TBL3—Part 1
- Chop Shop
- Jamul casino finds new backers
News & Stories
A (literal) getaway in Haiti.
The majority of non-business travel is for one special thing, “Vacation.” The word within the word vacation is "vacate" ("4. an act or an instance of vacating," Merriam-Webster), so by extension looking at it as ...
Suspects found in Ensenada camp
A six-man crew of youthful thieves stole 29 fishing rods valued at $20,000 from a private residence in Ensenada Thursday morning. The stolen rods were considered “pro-level” and were discovered at the group’s encampment in ...