Content for Monday, April 1, 2013
- Rainwater Harvesting--The Math
- Prop 39 "clean energy" money wreaks of bait and switch by construction industry
- California super majority wants to lower threshold for tax hikes for development projects
- San Diego city attorney dances to lobbyists' tune in banquet video
- Padres pummelled by Mets in season opener
- Another unreported DeMaio contribution disclosed by Sheppard Mullin law firm
- Pac-Arts Spring Showcase goes 'Linsane!'
- Trailer Park: The Iceman cometh
- Grey Gardens at Ion Theatre
- Carlsbad adding, widening bike lanes as part of street improvement project
- Unwarranted Demise of Mar Vista Middle School
- Dan Diego's
- Bistrot l'Escargot in Tijuana
- Drones big boost for county economy
- Aeroméxico adds route from L.A. to Loreto, Baja California Sur
- 14 East County youth arrested in curfew sweeps
- Senate bill tackles H-1B reform to protect American workers
News & Stories
A visit to foodie heaven.
Prince Edward Island, Canada, is called the birthplace of Canada – it was the site where they became a confederation in 1864. In 2014, they will celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Charlottetown Conference leading ...
American has second thoughts when faced with young teens
An American in search of some pay-for-play sex in Tijuana on Good Friday inadvertently led police to a man pimping out teenaged girls after the American's wallet was stolen by a 13-year-old prostitute. In a ...
Collier Park waiting list too long
An unremarkable dirt lot at the extreme northwest edge of Robb Field could make a dandy place for people who want to grow their own vegetables if an Ocean Beach man has his way. Just ...
About 50 people attended the March 26 Allied Gardens Community Council Town Hall meeting where a panel discussed issues related to updating the 1982 Navajo Community Plan, a document focused on the neighborhoods of Allied ...
San Diego brewing company debuts new Cask Series of beers
Back before I swirled, sniffed and savored every sip of my beer, some of my close friends and I frequented Karl Strauss Brewing Company’s Sorrento Mesa brewery restaurant (9675 Scranton Road, Sorrento Mesa). Back then, ...