Ian Pike 1 p.m., Nov. 28
January 12 Brainstorm Contenders
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 6.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 5.
- * Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 5. Baldness may be becoming on many men, just as many men may be becoming bald!
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 5.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Pensquitas, 3.
- * Ed Barno, San Diego, 3. Pass the word! Eat more Twinkies! Help save an American legacy. Chinese Twinkies just don't sound right.
- Carolyn Clark, Lakeside, 3.
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 3.
- * Jonathan Gerard, Downtown, 2. Flying must not be that safe. Why else would my mother insist I call to let her know I landed ok?
- Christine Hartpence, Santee, 2.
- Richard Hutchings, Santee, 2.
- Larry Redner, UTC, 2.
- * Tom Collins, Escondido, 1. Where do lights go when they go out?
- Fabio Gutierrez, San Diego, 1.
- Cynthia Owen, Chula Vista, 1.
- Tom Somich, Clairemont, 1.