Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., July 25
February 16 Brainstorm Contenders
- * Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 9. I believe in monogamy, it's the best wood for bookcases.
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 9.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 8.
- Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 8.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Pensquitas, 6.
- L Barling, El Cajon, 6.
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 6.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 5.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2.
- * Betsy Cory, Chula Vista, 2. All that puzzles do to improve your brain is help it do puzzles better.
- Marc Andersen, National City, 1.
- Wendy Bradshaw, North Park, 1.
- * Cyndee Corry, pala, 1. It's amazing how much privacy you get when people think you are crazy.
- Robert Cunningham, Lakeside, 1.