Content for Thursday, September 27, 2012
- San Diego Film Festival at MCASD
- An unexpected event at Carlsbad’s Dove Library: Miniature Golf!
- West Hills thrives under dedicated approach
- Review: Looper
- Padres and Clayton Richard Blown Out by Dodgers
- Alleged Mexican Mafia gangster made a deal
- Clayton’s Mex Kitchen: It’s Hot in Here!
- Young Escondido gangster recommended to "fire camp"
- Watchdog group questions the legality of maintenance assessment districts in a new lawsuit against the City of San Diego
- Liberal billionaire George Soros joins cell phone magnate and DeMaio backer in giving big to pro-Obama super PAC
- Metheny's Unity Band: magic at Anthology
- Finger Painting Friday for kids
- China Vista?
- Whole Animal Dinner
- Be the first in your town to see Paranormal Activity 4
- Dîner en Blanc: White the heck?
- Interview with The Perks of Being a Wallflower writer-director Stephen Chbosky
- Large marijuana plantation discovered
- Sleepless San Diego 2012 - Liberty Station
- Street Style: Rosarito
- Qualcomm billionaire Democrat Irwin Jacobs will endorse GOP's DeMaio for Mayor
- San Onofre still costing customers, Del Mar calls for public meetings on nuclear plant's woes
- 7-Election: the most accurate poll?
- James Cameron Hollywood now in Vista jail
News & Stories
It has come to my attn.that everyone has their head up their arse. This is what I think as I sit outside Starbucks reading the Reader. They pontificate, fornicate, try to communicate:but "SOMETHING" 's missing:where ...
A man claiming to have deciphered the jumble of words on the ceiling of the newly built Brighton Street “comfort station” (bathroom) in Ocean Beach presented his case to the Ocean Beach Town Council on ...
A culinary tour of this culturally rich island off the coast of China.
Recently, I traveled to Taiwan to learn about its food. I sampled a range of delicacies, but was most struck by a culture completely unknown to me: the aborigines of Taiwan. The original settlers of ...
A crowd of over 60 people — many angry and emotional — made up the audience at the Ocean Beach Town Council Meeting on September 26. Most of the people were there to discuss the ...