Content for Friday, September 21, 2012
- UCAN's Request for Relief Tentatively Turned Down
- I Don't Need a Girlfriend
- South Park Street Style: Dress Lust
- Review: House at the End of the Street
- Padres Hold Off Diamondbacks
- Sweetwater Union High School District Education Summitt 2012 - Here's What I Heard
- Chef Shake-Ups at The Linkery, El Take It Easy
- Horrible Imaginings
- Volunteer in San Diego
- The months leading up to the purchase of UT San Diego were not easy on John Lynch, UT's CEO, involved in two costly lawsuits
- Body found inside burning car in Jamul
- Same Time, Next Year at New Village Arts
- Filner-backed Iranian paramilitary group to lose U.S. terrorist label, sources say
- Group to Ask for Full Disclosure on San Onofre
- Free movies of the week: Logomania
- SD August Unemployment Drops, Jobs Up
- A bite with Chad White at Counterpoint
- Free movies of the week - the kids are most definitely not all right edition
- The Inquisitive Tongue: Nanette Wiser's Good Dish
- New cafe offers tapas and sangria
- Labor promoting "city's largest" anti-Walmart rally
News & Stories
Earlier this year I took my dog to a Pet Network Clinic for his rabies vaccine, which cost $6! The staff was efficient and professional. In case you need flea medication, DA2LPP or feline leukemia ...
The Sweetwater Union High School District has been without a superintendent, or interim superintendent, for close to a month now. At the last board meeting, president Pearl Quiñones told the public to direct all district ...
A series taking you to European destinations on a dime (1 of 7).
After spending a year living in Edinburgh, it was sadly time for my husband and I to pack our bags and head back to San Diego. However, we weren't going to leave Europe without one ...
Ukulele-based covers might seem to bypass an essential element in the Replacements’ mix of yearning with bravado — Paul Westerberg and Co. were rockers, albeit of a power-pop persuasion. But Nashville-based duo Bright-Little-Field’s homespun approach ...
Slash slithered into town with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators and slayed a sold-out House of Blues with a high-octane, ear-splitting performance. It was evident from the first two songs, "Halo" and "Night Train," that ...