Content for Saturday, September 15, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Human Resources Congress Planned; Baja is 3rd in National Obesity
- North County GOP Rep. Darrell Issa falls to third among Congress's richest members as liabilities jump
- Suits Pile Up Against Local Sports Financial Adviser
- Begin the ice cream challenge
- Mission Bay downs Clairemont to stay undefeated
- Baja & Border News Translations: Gun Brought to School; Murderer Sentenced
- Free kids' movie @ Silver Wing Rec Center
- Adams Ave Beer Taste
- Baja & Border News Translations: 30 Million Peso Water Bill; Home Explodes
- Bunny Festival
- Game of the Week: No. 1 Helix at No. 7 Cathedral Catholic
News & Stories
Rocky's Surf Shop — named after a dog who surfed and was featured in Endless Summer II — has always been a surfboard-shopping destination. This weekend, said current shop owner Doug Yates on September 15, ...
On his 35th studio album, Tempest, there are times when Bob Dylan still has his storytelling style going strong but also moments when he sounds like a frail parody of himself. Most lyrics are commendable ...
The big question when seeing Dinosaur Jr. is always "To earplug, or not to earplug?" On this night at the Belly Up, I decided to strike a happy medium. I set up camp at the ...