Content for Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Seeking Fastest Youth; Los Lincoln Gang Captured
- Baja & Border News Translations: Magaly is Alive; U.S. Fugitive Captured
- Carlsbad Music Festival Sept. 21 - 23 - Schedule of Events
- Chargers Tied for First (In Price of a Beer)
- San Marcos party host pleads guilty
- Four-year-old cop shooting case delayed again
- Week 3 High Five
- Oceanside man admits felony burglary in plea deal
- San Diego Public Market slated for opening on September 12
- San Diego supermarket workers union makes big radio buy to counter Prop 32, backed by local Republicans
- La Gran Tapa: Great Spanish Omelet, but "No Tips Accepted"?
- Christian Scott Quintet live at Anthology: Sept.12
- Peaches DJ Extravaganza in Tijuana
- Fallbrook handyman accused of burglary
- Fugitive wanted for murder arrested in Baja
- 9.11.12 Truthers demand independent inquiry into 9.11 Memorial vandalism in Pacific Beach
- Brunch at CUSP in the Hotel La Jolla
- Baja State Attorney: Missing Tijuana woman is alive
- Yoga @ Mystic Water Kava Bar
- Presidential contributions split along urban and suburban zip codes
- Review: Branded
- Sheriff's Department to host safe driving event for newly licensed teens
- Baja & Border News Translations: Risk of Jobs Loss with VAT Increase; Dollar Falls
- Susan Graham @ Lux Art Institute
- Apple Festival
- Baja & Border News Translations: Truckers Face CA Laws; Baja Culinary & Gastro Festival 2012
- Officially, Papa Doug DOES Buy NC Times
- Were I into making distinctions about favorite cups of coffee....
- Fashion Week San Diego Part 2: Meet The Designers
- Fashion Week San Diego Sneak Peek
- Provisions, Soda & Swine coming to Normal Heights
- Founder Beyster Opposes Split-Up of SAIC
- Lack of oversight in San Onofre seismic studies?
News & Stories
Escaping the crowds and congested highways of coastal southern California, road warriors take to the hills. SoCal boasts some of the most beautiful scenic highways in the country, some right outside the largest metro areas. ...
It wasn’t the first time this year that someone left a rap concert downtown on a stretcher. What made the Labor Day brawl unusual was the identity of one of the players. Not Rayan Jastaniyah, ...
The Sweetwater Union High School District board room was packed to the gills again on September 10. Frustrated parents, teachers, and community activists demanded to know why a special board meeting was called with an ...