Content for Tuesday, October 23, 2012
- Miz Mandy's red carpet videos debut Oct. 27 @ Del Mar Plaza
- Come On In! Cafe
- Joshua White Trio at the Lyceum
- Former Jefferson staffer testifies she was told to falsify job numbers
- The Cuban Crisis
- San Onofre generators undergoing live testing
- Dim sum at China Max
- Mexico special forces soldier arrested for kidnapping
- State audit cites San Diego Community College District for faulty crime reports
- U-T San Diego's claim that a computer glitch caused Mitt Romney to submit late payments not supported by City documents
- Post view: Women on local stages
- Drunk inmates attack guards at El Centro area prison
- A closer look at the trailer for Animal Farm
- Peaches @ Belly Up!
- Trick-or-treating at Seaport Village
- ChargersStickers.com traffic up 3000%
- Diner food and Belushi flicks
- San Diego Beer Week: Day Two
- SD housing outperforms most metro areas in third quarter
- Week 9 High Five
News & Stories
It is simply labeled "Blues" — a jazzy three-note riff played four times before landing on the tonic. And then again, with a minor crescendo. This is the iPhone tune that wakes me up at ...
The San Diego City Council on October 23 unanimously approved the mayor's appointment of Jeff Graham as Civic San Diego's new president. Graham had been vice president of redevelopment at the disbanded Centre City Development ...
The Apple Tree Market, located at at 4949 Santa Monica Avenue in Ocean Beach, was recently given a “failed inspection” notice to post in their window — as required by county law — after being ...