Content for Tuesday, October 2, 2012
- Obesity is Better Than Bullying
- Baja & Border News Translations: Homicides Increase; Detainees’ Lawyer Arrested
- Hotter than ever...literally
- Carlsbad man caught in doggie door was sentenced
- How can anything that sounds this damned sweet be good for you?
- Street Style Kensington: Old Ladies and Tattoos
- Deportation flights start again under Interior Repatriation Initiative
- African Restaurant Week on El Cajon Boulevard
- Brewers Down Padres
- Unapproved foreign prescription drugs flow through local pharmacy
- Lawyer, Telemarketer Charged with Loan Modification Scam
- Interview: Director Lisa Immordino Vreeland on Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel
- Tijuana Based Dancing Strangers Release Video: The Politician
- Normal Heights food truck night
- Treehouse of Errors
- The Inquisitive Tongue: Nanette Wiser's Good Dish
- Las Vegas developer linked to late mobster puts yet more campaign cash into San Diego GOP
- Washington-Based Think Tank Suggests Prop 37 Labeling Goes Too Far
- Local conservative groups turn to internship programs for help on campaigns
- Follow-up: Hillcrest Brewing Company
- Ensenada stash house busted
- Baja & Border News Translations: Scholarship Deadlines Announced; 19,000 Bureaucrats Strike
- Thrice Lang Lang
- Tales from the north: Barley & Hops
- Getting to know your hometown
- Poll: Edison customers want to keep San Onofre offline
- Man accused of assault to benefit Oceanside gang
- Affordable housing is back but now is called "Green Energy Jobs"
News & Stories
The San Diego City Council passed an “abatement of abandoned properties” ordinance unanimously on October 2. It makes abandoned properties (structures and empty lots) subject to the same city code sections regulating vacant properties. Vacant ...
Venice: the absence of cars and Vespas… well, you just have to be there to understand the city's magic. From our tiny – but not "tony" – locanda (inn) near central San Polo, Kay and ...
The new way to walk into Mexico via the San Ysidro route turns out to be pretty simple if one just follows instructions. No less than six bilingual women wearing red, short-sleeved polo shirts are ...
In the first century A.D. a Christian mystic named Augustine said, "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read but the first page." Those words have guided a great deal of ...