Content for Monday, November 26, 2012
- CIF Finals Previews
- Top three jazz choices for Nov. 30
- A tenor speaks
- Not Handel
- Baja & Border News Translations: BC Tourism is Up; Dignified Life Program Efforts Increased
- Baja & Border News Translations: 300,000 BC Children Evaluated by Secretariat of Health; Fog Complicates Tijuana Flights
- Second second chance
- Jill Holslin: Alleys of Tijuana photo exhibit
- Kickstart my heart! Also, my brain, lungs, colon, etc.
- Chemical bummer
- Prison transfer
- Classing up the joint
- Hargo wins a Was - Gimme the Gig winner's TV set airs Dec. 1
- Review: Liz and Dick
- Ma Eugenia’s: mole heaven!
- Double jeopardy
- First week
- Koan Korner!
- One Wiccan woman's journey as a Michael Jackson impersonator
- Build now and ask later
- Miramar Lake: It’s not just a water reservoir
- Audit blasts Sanders for city maintenance meltdown
- White: Out
- Like a phoenix!
- Cost revolt
News & Stories
On Sunday, November 25, the Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles arrived in Tijuana to play in the national fútbol finals and make history by beating Club León 3-0 in Caliente Stadium before a sell-out crowd. In the streets, ...
Is it worth crossing the border for a salad? Answer: yes.
Less than ten years ago, Tijuana was a cultural mecca for the salty, surf-inspired natives of San Diego. A gateway to the Baja Peninsula touting cheap drinks and cheaper thrills, promising an unforgettable experience with ...