Content for Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Wake Up & Write
- Quarterfinals High Five
- 81-year old American woman robbed at gunpoint in Rosarito
- Baja & Border News Translations: Citizen Community Patrols Benefit Area; Woman Tries to Extort Former Legislator
- Baja & Border News Translations: Detention of Child and Adolescent Migrants Publicized; More than 12,000 Migrant Minors Repatriated in 8 Months
- Baja & Border News Translations: Z Gas Company Lawsuit Filed; Puebla Government Seeks Audi Plant
- Los Angeles man accused of killing mom
- SEE SAN DIEGO -There really is a monkey in the tree PLUS A LOT MORE
- Drinking with G-Men
- DVD Rentals: Lilith
- Shepard suspended 3 games by NCAA
- Still unaffordable
- Unidentified woman killed
- 5 Cents' Worth
- Street style: men
- Tony Adamo a Strokeland Jazz Artist is in Top 50 on ESB Radio
- Generators revisited
News & Stories
A man and his dog were enjoying the day at Dog Beach November 13 when the man fell to the ground and began having a seizure, according to the Hubble family who witnessed the incident. ...
The San Diego City Council on November 13 unanimously approved authorization to “advertise, bid, award, and construct” the multimillion-dollar Horton Plaza Improvement Project. The council acted in its role as the successor agency to the ...
On November 9, around midnight, a 26-year-old Ocean Beach woman was attacked on the 1900 block of Ebers Street. She said she noticed a man walking near her and told him not to walk so ...
A food-centric tour of iconic Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo and Ensenada.
On our first of what will be many journalistic journeys south of the border, we explored the towns of Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo and Ensenada to check out some of the upper Baja’s more renowned spots. ...