Content for Monday, November 12, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Young Worker, 17, Electrocuted; American Found Dead
- Guest conductor
- Baja & Border News Translations: Cartel Double Homicide; Missing Boy, 16, Sought
- Elev8's year-end party with Mr. Bill, Bran Richards, and Crazy Daylight
- Baja & Border News Translations: Man Executed in Mechanics’ Workshop; More than 5,000 Soldiers Tested Positive for Drug Use
- UCSD to abruptly shutter its troubled Nevada Cancer Institute
- Pork shipments begin
- Switchfoot/Nickel Creek superduo Fiction Family's new album drops 1-29-13
- Rush lobster job at The Local
- The Chorus and Choreography Rule in Oedipus Rex at MiraCosta College
- James Bond, still a pig
- Baja & Border News Translations: Archbishop is Released from Hospital; Young People of Tijuana and San Diego Volunteer
- Judy Garland's Oz dress fetches over the rainbow price at auction
- Baja & Border News Translations: Over 5000 Young Lazos Register for Military Service; Tijuana Leaders Meet in Hong Kong
- I Know For Whom the Bells Toll
- Democrat Avengers Assemble!
- Afoot to Twin Peaks
- REVEALED: Halftime locker-room photo exposes source of Chargers' second-half meltdowns this season
- Downtown Magnolia tribute
- Protest lecture
- Warm and toasty North County coffee stop
News & Stories
As much as we see globalization happening on every continent, I have seen a place as-of-yet unaffected. Hyderabad, India, has yet to be conquered by McDonalds, Wal-Mart or Starbucks. You won't find much tourism there ...
Hiking trails connect this village with the rest of Italy's Cinque Terre.
Monterosso al Mare, within the popular tourist destination of Cinque Terre, Italy, is a gem. I was here in September 2012 and was struck by its simple beauty. Most tourists had gone, and those here ...