Content for Friday, November 9, 2012
- Megan Combs album release party Dec. 1 at Lestats
- Ben Wanicur Quartet live at 3rd Space
- CIF First Round Scoreboard
- Public bicycle tools added to Hillcrest bike corral
- Trip to Mexico's Napa Valley with Turista Libre
- Strong Mayor defeated!
- An open letter from Eyecandy manager Randy Bumregard to the City of San Diego
- North American Development Bank to finance border projects
- Free movies of the week: First films
- A closer look at the trailer for World War Z
- Star Wars: The Seniors Strike Back
- San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival
- That Dirty Rat
- Lame duck mayor advertising for city arts czar to be paid up to $125,000
- A closer look at the trailer for Silent Night
- The Little Red Trailer
- City to pay $675,000 to victim of sexual assault by former police officer Anthony Arevalos
- Two Vista vandals cause $275K in damages
- Beer Week Basics: Fezziwig's
- Robert Smyth: Lamb's 12 most important shows (five through eight)
- Local mortgage banker lands 10 year prison sentence
- On the border of University and Nowhere Park
- Aztec Newcomers: Matt Shrigley
- Two causes on Sunday
- Dinner with Karl
- Opening this week
- New kebabs on the block
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission denies request for hearing on San Onofre
News & Stories
An enormous moving truck was stuck in the Point Loma Villa condos’ driveway in the Midway District on Friday morning, November 9, at around 11:00 a.m. Heavily laden with household items, the T & R ...
"Dude, I think I want to go to Ukraine,” I told a friend over a beer-battered fish taco in cloudless San Diego. "What are you looking for in Russia? Women of dreamy, unworldly beauty, cheap ...
An African dining experience.
Although a bit out of your way for nightly dinner reservations, if you happen to be in Nairobi, Kenya, this restaurant is not to be missed. In fact, it’s hard to avoid, as it seems ...
You might find that you’ve shared information that doesn’t sit well with the boss.