Content for Friday, November 2, 2012
- Game of the Week: Point Loma at No. 9 Madison
- American Citizen Brutally Murdered While in Mexican Police Custody in Acapulco
- UCAN: More damning emails surface
- More Roster Moves for the Padres
- Also opening this week
- Ersatz News Source: Chargers Use Psychic; Ostrich Breakout
- Grapes and Hops: New eatery on Market?
- SDSU VS CSUSM
- San Onofre costs top $300 million
- No iPhone trademark for Apple in Mexico
- Sweetwater Superintendent Ed Brand's refusal to remove Halloween costume raises concerns
- Escondido child abuser wants to move to L.A.
- Chula Vista Installs New Strip Club Regulations - UPDATE
- Liquid Geometry: Dons of Derp
- Shadowy San Diego PAC backs both GOP's Plescia and Democrat Brown's tax hike measure
- Dialogue writing class
- Opening this week
- Mitt Romney's pal and financial backer John Miller proceeds with overhaul of La Jolla home
- One quick trip to the mall later...
- Pilates for the first time
- Overheard at the La Jolla screening for Flight
- SDAFF tonight: 2 by H. P. Mendoza
- Chula Vista passes new strip club regulations
- San Diego Beer Week: Day Ten
- Jobs expand more than expected but unemployment rate up
- Souper Barrio!
- Ersatz News Source: Imperial Valley Mega-Pot Farm; Filner wants Pretzels
- Ca Attorney General and Prop 30 supporter Kamala Harris named in 43 TRILLION dollar RICO lawsuit
News & Stories
After two hours in the pedestrian line, waiting to cross into the US, I'm often a bit knackered by the time I get to the CBP Agent Interrogation desk. I have my papers in order, ...
With the U-T’s purchase of the North County Times, the firing of 80 staff employees and writers, and the merging of the publications on October 15, one aspect of the transition has so far remained ...