Content for Friday, May 4, 2012
- Green Flash and Founders Brewing Company: Linchpin White India Pale Ale
- Out with the New and in with the Old?
- City Notice Posted on Front Lawn Reveals Union-Tribune Seeking Condo, Office, and Retail Development Permits
- Lincoln Room: Honest Mussels At Midnight
- Joshua White with Marshall Hawkins, May 10 @ 98 Bottles
- John Baldessari at MCASD
- Hottt! On the Wing: I Take Up South Park Abbey’s Challenge
- Interview: Lakeside Filmmaker Paul Blevins Brings Zombies to East County
- Family Matters: Esoteric Future Beat Collective's Debut Showcase
- Burglar Wants Her Property Back
- Teri Cafe: Teriyaki and Noodle House
- Man Admits Setting Fire to Girlfriend's Home
- Shell Gas Station = Gas and a car wash…and Persian food?
- Bookkeeper Admits Taking Money
- Counting Calories at The Coffee Bean
- This One's for the Ladies
- Picture Story: The Avengers Display at Reading Grossmont Center
- Hitting It Three Nights in a Row
- Cinco de Mayo DUI Patrols to Focus on Escondido, SDSU
- The Hound of the Baskervilles at North Coast Rep
- A Closer Look at the Poster for What to Expect When You're Expecting
- South County Corruption Investigation Widens
- San Onofre Operator to Present Plan to Resume Operations
- Recently Released Inmate Found Living at Pot Grow House
- An Early Morning Surprise at the Julian Gold Rush Hotel
- April Employment Growth Feeble
News & Stories
The eastern coastline of northern Baja California is situated on the Sea of Cortez, and supports an entirely different type of habitat and marine life profile than does the Pacific side. Volcanic outcroppings and occasional ...
During their meeting on May 2, San Diego Unified School District boardmembers endorsed Prop 29, which, if passed, will tax cigarettes an additional one dollar per pack. The board’s endorsement of the so-called California Cancer ...