Content for Thursday, May 3, 2012
- Cinco de Slapo Featuring S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
- Bunz: Burgers and Shakes in Hotel Circle
- Matt Rhea's Spooky New Split 7-inch w/Monkey Wagon
- Mark Dresser Concert Streams Live on the Internet, May 4
- Dynamite Deal: Green Mussels at Sushi Deli
- San Diego Radiation Monitor Not Working During Fukushima Crisis, Audit Reveals
- San Diego Unified Looks to Sell Properties
- Taste of Polynesia Samoan Restaurant: Fa Afetai Lava, Junior
- Review: The Avengers
- State Inmate Transfers - Realignment or "Prisoner Dumping?"
- This is Not a Review of This is Not a Film
- $10 Lunch: Indigo Cafe
- Burning Jews in Mexico
- Her and me
- Seau's Restaurant: We Are Not Ready For Some Football
- Protests Planned Against Border Patrol Violence
- Coming Attractions: Peri Peri in La Jolla
News & Stories
Tijuana newspapers reported this week that a former state policeman, Óscar Rubén Rodríguez Gómez, 54, was arrested on April 26 for running a casa de citas (“house of appointments”; i.e., a brothel) in a quiet ...