Content for Tuesday, March 13, 2012
- CIF State Southern California Regional Semifinals Scoreboard (March 13)
- Sweetwater Union to Send Pink Slips
- UCAN Arguing for Stay of Litigation
- GREAT SOUTH OF THE BORDER FLAVOR FROM A GASLAMP FAVORITE
- Man Sues City Over Public Nudity Dispute
- Ian Tordella Group/ DGQ at The Loft, March 15
- Tasca de la Sexta: the Toronado of TJ?
- Bruckner's 4th: Don't Screw the Pooch
- Dumanis Shopping for Netflix-Savvy High Def TVs
- The Cars Have Left the Lot
- Checking Back In on Craft & Commerce
- SXSW for Freeloaders
- Group Plans to Protest Issa Fundraiser
- Evolve: Modernist Cuisine, No Letdown
- San Felipe: Their festival is shrimply delicious!
- Travis Bickle's Rules for Everyday Living, Lesson #1: How to Shine Your Shoes
- Vista's Grand Marshal Fiddler
- DeMaio, Filner Remain Mayoral Front Runners
- Soda Bar Serves Nerdy Art Rap
- San Diego Rents Third Highest in Nation
- Cathedral Catholic Quickly Finds Success in State Playoffs
News & Stories
A 40-year-old man who has been hiding in Mexico for ten years was arraigned in the Vista courthouse on March 12. Fernando Herrera Salas, charged with murder, was implicated in the death of a man ...
I was prudent in the selection of my seat. My back was to the window, ensuring I wouldn’t get too warm and could face the room; near the head of the table, at the end ...
In accordance with a joint-use agreement signed by the San Diego Unified School District and the City of San Diego seven years ago, on March 9, the playgrounds and playing fields at Normal Heights Elementary ...