Content for Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- Close Friends
- Over 7 Tons of Marijuana Seized in Baja
- Monday Night Pizza and Beer Special at Alexander's
- Dig a Hole: Robert B. Sherman, Disney Songwriter
- Habitat for Humanity in Imperial Beach
- Smashburger Hillcrest (Or Anywhere, Really)
- The San Diego Asian Film Festival Encourages You to Let the Bullets Fly
- City Releases Timeline For Community Plan Updates in Uptown, North Park, and Golden Hill
- Perro Caliente!
- Starbucks: Summer Wine?
- Big box paradise
- Sheriffs Warn Against New Extreme Sport: Murder-Suiciding
- Faith, Who Needs It?
- Promotional Tie-Ins 101
- Spanos Clan to Host Romney Fundraiser at Stockton Estate
- Itai Faierman Says Goodbye Mashtis, Hello New Mu
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowl: Tokyo Grill
- Daniel Jackson Brings Jazz to La Mesa
- "Because we lost the war."
- One of SD's Best Damn Beer Events
- Michigan Man Files Suit Against AMC Theatres Over Costly Concession Prices
- Well played, Illumination.
- Vargas Corporate Backers to be Fined for Hiding Identity
- Downtown Residents Question Use of Funds From Property and Business Improvement District
- Locals Call BS on Vince Neil’s “1st Rock & Roll Strip Club”
- The Thousand Islands Adventure Travel
News & Stories
A former physical education teacher for Oceanside High School admitted to a probation violation on March 6 at the Vista courthouse. Corey Lane Hogue, now 39, pleaded guilty in 2010 to having unlawful sexual contact ...
“We’re the fun Asians.” After soaking in the aforementioned statement from a Filipino friend and almost three years of living and working with a multitude of friendly Filipinos here in San Diego, I had to ...