Content for Thursday, June 21, 2012
- Sincerely Surprised: Samurai Japanese Restaurant
- 'Q'ing in Kansas City, Downtown
- Shames out at UCAN
- Hubbell’s Humble Hovels: Annual Father’s Day Tour of Ilan-Lael Foundation
- Local News Media Battle DA in Court For Public Access
- Review: Brave
- Aftershocks: The Red Not Chili Peppers Start Over with a New Lineup
- San Onofre, Pray for Us!
- SDSU Students, Retired Professor Tour State's Prison System
- Review: Pink Ribbons, Inc. (And Alfred Hitchcock in Tactic)
- Free Thursday Museum of Contemporary Art
- Mermaids Lament
- What's the RUSH!!!
- The Dark Knight Rises: What's Wrong With This Picture?
- What Happened? Rufus Sewell
- U-T San Diego Publisher Manchester's Charity Cash Strays from San Diego
- U-T San Diego Will Charge Fee To View Articles Online
- Molcajete: My Favorite Soul Food
- La Jolla Country Day & Moms With Issues™ Present Young Leaders Film Festival
- Another Huge Pot Bust, 22 Tons Seized at Checkpoint
- Michigan Stalker of Santee Woman Fit to Stand Trial
News & Stories
I am scared to death of moshing. If you were a scrawny five-foot, four-inch girl you'd understand. However, the boys in the pit during Fidlar's set at the Ché Café did not seem to understand ...
So, he's recutting almost everything here even though he didn't lose the rights to his songs to himself — just because he can. That's an Ant man for you. Opener "Losing You Makes Crucifixion Easy" ...
Dope and diarrhea were the two main topics of conversation during my brief sojourn in Afghanistan back in 1976-77. The first everybody wanted, the second everybody had. Back in the day, before anyone had even ...
“Japadog” sounds like a word David Letterman would say for comic effect. In actuality, Japadog is a Vancouver street vendor that sells grilled hot dogs, both Japanese style and those referred to as “regular hotdogs” ...