Content for Friday, June 8, 2012
- Elephant and Castle: Beat This View!
- John Reynolds Quintet plays Marsalis
- How to Cook (and Eat) Balut
- New Proposal: Huge Hike in TOT Tax to Improve Infrastructure
- Ogawashi’s Coming!
- Hewlett Packard's Contract with San Diego County
- Prometheus: Questions for Discussion.
- Californians Driving Demand for General Motors' Electric Car
- Media Arts Center Announces June Workshops Featuring Maya 3-D!
- Shed No Tear
- A House Built by Fusion: Gaijin Noodle + Sake House
- Talking to strangers - friday
- Surf Dog Competition
- Teenager Freed From Sinaloa Cartel Kidnapping Ring
- Be a Hipcook
- Mainly Mozart Welcomes Oscar-Winning Peter & the Wolf
- BEACH (clean-up) PARTY!
- More Reviews!
- The Kid With a Bike Continues its Exclusive Run at the La Paloma Theatre in Encinitas
- Nostalgic Nauseating
- Coming Attractions: Ariccia Italian Market in La Jolla
- San Onofre to Remain Offline Through Summer
News & Stories
Just after 5 p.m. on June 7, San Diego police officers arrived on the 4900 block of Acuna Drive, where a resident had discovered a sinkhole in front of her home's driveway. Officers confirmed that ...
On June 5, the San Diego County Library system earned the Gale Library Journal “2012 Library of the Year Award.” The group (LIbrary Journal and Gale, which produces reference sources for libraries) affirmed the library’s ...
The thing about Beach House is that you know what you are getting. You know styles won’t strain, and that is the beauty of the dream-pop duo’s fourth album, Bloom. Sure, it is more polished ...