Content for Tuesday, June 5, 2012
- Doggie Street Festival!
- Padres Draft Pitching and Infielders
- UCAN Lays Off Two
- Gary Heffern Recovering From Emergency Surgery, but...
- Venus in Transit
- Indie Fertility: Five Local Bands to Listen To
- Solo Percussion by David Shively
- Five Generations of Italian Tradition at Café Barbera
- Dig a Hole: Dick Beals, Escondido Resident and Voice of Ralph Phillips, Gumby, & Speedy Alka Seltzer
- Political Parties Gave Last-Minute Cash To Mayoral Candidates
- Husband Who Bombed Wife Gets Life Sentence
- Tennis Nationals Being Played Now!
- Escondido Organic Soap Magnate Wades into Colorado Pot Fray with $50,000.
- Operation Roll 'n Poll
- Sky's the Limit for Former Red Velvet Chef Luke Johnson
- Contributing to an Upcoming San Diego Beer Cookbook
- Gay Couple Claims Discrimination Over Loan Modification Denial
- More Republicans Returned Mail-In Ballots Than Democrats
- You Participated In a Marathon
- Leaves from a different tree
- Fairgrounds Rolls Out Local Shopping Buses
- Salad for Dinner with Jeanne Kelley at Chino Farm
- Tales of an Insomniac: The First Night in San Diego
- Drones at Home - Phase III Begins
- The Queen’s Jubilee: Banger Celebration!
- Cinderella: Like a New Yorker in San Diego
News & Stories
Lake Tōya in Hokkaidō, Japan, is a small tourist resort nestled among mountains and active volcanoes. Known for its serene landscape and relaxing onsen spas, it also has a darker side; in 2000, the majestic ...
On Monday evening, June 4, the Mira Mesa Town Council hosted congressman Brian Bilbray, who fielded questions from residents in attendance for the monthly council meeting. Bilbray opened the 40-minute Q&A session with an apology ...
On June 4, the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department unveiled a new “automatic license plate reader car” that will be based out of the department’s Valley Center substation. “This car has the ability to read ...