Content for Tuesday, July 31, 2012
- Meth & Cash Found Near Otay Mesa
- ANTI- Releases The Locust Retro Rarities Compilation
- Endurance, Masculinity, and Violence: Penis Hickey's Seminal Release
- Pushback Over Prop B Implementation
- Wealthy Non-Profit News Advocate Backs Bill Ponder and "Paycheck Protection" Measure
- Hoggish Peter Jackson Adds 9 Hours to Moviegoers Lives With Hobbit Trilogy
- Group Claims Responsibility For Hoax Press Release From U.S. Attorney Duffy
- I Found a New Food. It's Called "Tejuino"
- Haute Sex
- Maritime Museum to Acquire Vietnam-era "Swift Boat"
- Hoax Email Claims US Attorney Laura Duffy Now Targeting Storefront Pharmacies
- Water Gun Fight!
- Man Suspected of Bath-Salts-Crazed Attacks
- Scenes from The Sky Room: Part One
- Dig a Hole: Tony Martin and his Tenement Symphony
- Seniors Call on Bilbray to Protect Medicare
- County Home Values Lag Other Metro Areas
News & Stories
North Park has a few empty stores, including the long-vacant old Woolworth building at 3067 University Avenue. But a worse eyesore is at 3020 University Avenue, next to the cigarette store at 3018 University. The ...
On July 26, three uniformed San Diego police officers, their supervisor, and a detective responded to a theft report near Horton Plaza to investigate another in a series of ten to fifteen mobile-phone thefts in ...
Riled-up students representing the Mexican national student group #yosoy132 staged a demonstration outside the Tijuana offices of Televisa on July 28, echoing similar demonstrations in Mexico City that have been occurring since last week. The ...
where more than great pilsners are waiting
A dark, ominous hallway leads to a door. Silence. Not a sound. I open the door to find a series of steep wooden stairs spiraling downward. Is this a trap? My mind starts to wander. ...