Content for Saturday, July 28, 2012
- Marlins Finally Beat Padres in Florida
- Voyou Wine Bar
- Flutter Tunnel: Local Innovators Turn Burning Man Art Installation Into Philanthropy Project
- Dissonance in the Desert - Batwings, Ed Schrader's Music Beat, XBXRX
- Padres Spear Marlins, 7-2
- Revolt Summer Surf
- U.S. Surf Open
- Still Life
- Famed Physicist Hawking to Visit San Diego
News & Stories
The road to the beach through Border Field State Park is open this weekend from 9:30 a.m to 7 p.m.. This is only the second time this year Monument Road (accessible via Hollister Street and ...
Tijuana police stopped four males in a Chevy Lumina with U.S. plates in the Zona Norte on the eve of July 23. Two of the men were arrested; one of the passengers was a 13-year-old ...