Content for Friday, July 27, 2012
- Pearl Hart, AKA 'The Lady Bandit's,' legacy lives on in newspapers.
- Best Food Deal Downtown?
- Lounge Art Ensemble Live In La Jolla
- Tourism Picks Up
- Olympic Pick 'Em
- Nathan Fletcher To Hold Fundraiser For Victims Of Aurora Shootings
- Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
- 36 Hours of Art
- Irwin Jacobs Praises Consultant For Their Work On Plaza de Panama Project
- Fiddler on the Roof at Moonlight
- Padres Salvage Game in Series with Giants
- San Diego Supervisors Seeking Private Consultant to Change County's Land Permit "Culture"
- Synthetic Drug Sweep in San Diego
- Man Arrested For Robbing Gas Station With Scissors
News & Stories
Forty years ago, in 1972, a man spent six months chiseling the face of an Indian into a cliff between Marine Street and Windansea Beach in La Jolla. Peter Wolf Toth had just dropped out ...
What county officials describe as a "greatly improved" road construction project has some residents of a Spring Valley mobile home park angry and complaining. "They care more for the birds and skunks than about how ...
There isn’t anything spectacular about the town visually. Like many desert towns, the buildings along the main drag are old, unkempt and often vacant. There are few sidewalks, and no trees or landscaping that would ...