Content for Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Padres 2012 Midseason Report Card and Analysis
- Goats in trees
- Chapped lips
- Cow-A-Bunga Ice Cream
- Todd Gloria erased comments from constituents critical of Plaza de Panama and here is proof
- State Suspends Portions Of Brown Act
- Three Charged in Mortgage Loan Origination, Kickback Scheme
- Knife-Attack Survivor Featured on TV Series
- Review: Ice Age: Continental Drift
- Mention Us, Free Wine!
- No Tee Time Required for Canyons Restaurant at The Crossings in Carlsbad
- Bike to the Baja Beer Fest in Tijuana
- Technology Blogger Rejects Reason For Fireworks Mishap
- River City/Drew Andrews Double Album Release Party
- Big with the Drums, Heavy on the Metaphor
- Long Live Pistorius
- Chula Vista Gets Billed for $5.5 million
- 7:17 am
- General Atomics to Sell Predator Drone Abroad
- Another Song w/o Music
- Vino Locale Pouring into Little Italy
- Your Week: July 12-18
- Catfight at Comic-Con!
- Nice Bridge
- Even Before Del Mar Track Opens, San Diego Politicos Off and Running for Its Campaign Cash
- Tour San Diego Bay
- PRIDE Festival & Parade
- PRIDE Block Party
- Review: Natural Selection
- U.S. Considers Southbound Border Inspection Stations
News & Stories
Over 300 North County business people, community leaders, and government officials gathered on July 10 in a large hangar at McClellan-Palomar Airport. The crowd was there for the introduction of California Pacific Airlines, a new ...
Popularly known as the “Silicon Valley” of India, Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the country's IT industry hub and one of the world’s preferred locations for startup companies. It's also India's third-most populous city. ...
I heard it on NPR: "The ’90s are back...or whatever." The ’90s meaning "the birth of grunge, the commercial rise of hip-hop, a batch of ballsy female songwriters, and a few goofy one-hit wonders we'd ...
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Beach Boys. To commemorate this milestone, the group is touring with all five surviving members (Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Al Jardine, and David Marks). They ...
Far off the main road in northeastern California, follow the signs to Hat Creek Radio Observatory and you'll come to outer-space terrain, dotted with what my six-year-old calls "Dish Aliens." It's the Allen Telescope Array ...