Content for Thursday, July 5, 2012
- Padres Complete Three-game Sweep of Diamondbacks
- The name "Tijuana" is trademarked, says governor of Baja California
- Your Week: July 5-11
- Time to just enjoy
- 9th Annual San Diego International Children's Film Festival to Screen Over 100 Short Films
- Artist Michael Schnorr Dead
- Election Fraud in Tijuana
- Old Fashioned Independence Day in RB
- Rolling rock
- Big Bay Boom Is A Big Bust
- Port Approves $150 Million Budget
- Inherit the Wind at the Old Globe
- Fashion Week: Herringbone
- Tour de "What the Hell is Going On?"
- Columnist Vows to Return Speaking Fee to Controversial Iranian Group Backed by Filner
- Review: The Amazing Spider-Man
- "That's It?"
- Big Bang Theory
- Raging MGM Sues Jake LaMotta and Makers of Bull Sequel
- Issa's Committee Reports on Countrywide's VIP Loans
- Mexican Presidential Runner-Up Yet to Concede, Recount Due Today
- Personal Use Solar Soars in California
- La Jolla Architect Disciplined
- Zombie Apocalypse in Petco Park
News & Stories
Whoa...a new Beachwood Sparks album in 2012? Where in the world did this come from? Perhaps it’s from a universe in which every band owes a substantial debt to the Eagles, the Grateful Dead, Gram ...
The June 28 show at Brick by Brick by new supergroup the International Swingers, featuring bassist Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols), drummer Clem Burke (Blondie, the Romantics), lead guitarist James Stevenson (Generation X, Gene Loves Jezebel), ...