Content for Tuesday, January 24, 2012
- No. 4 Lincoln Bounces Back against No. 10 Mission Bay
- Roche Makes Hostile Bid for Illumina
- Survey Says Californians Support Tax Hikes, Oppose Education Cuts
- Vista Standards
- Buena Onda at Lotus Cafe Hillcrest
- Photography Book Launch
- SDSU Gets $1M for Industrial Efficiency Program
- SDG&E Tries to Nix Public Hearing on Fire Insurance Scam
- Tijuana: Dogs de la Calle
- Occupy San Diego Voices Complaints Against SDPD
- Wildcoast Studies Surfers' Social and Economical Impacts in Baja
- Danny Green: "With You In Mind"
- San Diego Opera Salome: Beef. It's What's for Dinner (3 of 4)
- Hipster Dropoff
- Oscar Picks and Shovels
- Two Buck Sliders
- Orchestra Nova New Season Already Breaking Records
- Manchester Resort Cited for Land Use, Environmental Violations
- Black-Spotting the Oscars
- First Look: Prepkitchen Little Italy
- Specialty of the House: Quality Social
- Hugo Receives 11 Academy Award Nominations
- Failing Grades Across San Diego County on American Lung Association Tobacco Report
- Missed mondays sunrise
- Sonic Sauce Festival Feb. 11 & 12 to Feature a Dozen Local Acts
News & Stories
When Mexican president Felipe Calderón came to Tijuana on January 20, he signed a decree initiating the first stage of the Zona Económica Fronteriza act, which will eliminate Mexican tariffs that currently make it cheaper ...
San Diego criminal defense lawyer Allen Robert Bloom, 61, was convicted of two DUI counts by a jury in the Vista courthouse on January 19. Deputy Andrew E. Dvorak testified that he could smell vomit ...
“The painfully slow Personal trains should be avoided as a rule, unless you’re heading for some tiny destination.” – The Rough Guide to Romania “These trains are achingly slow.” – Lonely Planet: Eastern Europe I ...