Content for Thursday, January 5, 2012
- Breakfast on the Patio: The Fig Tree Cafe
- Crock pot
- Sweetwater's Funds for Education Committee Suspended
- Investigations Launch on Bank Failures
- Chargers Defensive Coordinator Fired
- "See It First on iTunes" — Is This a Thing Now?
- May Star Roller Disco Dance Party
- Human Rights Watch Film Festival Returns to MoPA
- Trends: Keep It Close
- Exercise Tips from the Possessed.
- "Snapdragon Stadium" Was Illegal, City Attorney Memo Says
- SD Could Benefit from Military Focus Change
- You Need This: Ramones Bobbleheads!
- UCSD Medical Center Settles Lawsuit Over Hiring Practices
- Leadership Change on Navy Explosives Team
- Grindhouse Movie Reviews/Seen on DVD: The Billy Jack Collection
News & Stories
An Escondido man who grabbed the purse of a woman in the parking lot of an Encinitas shopping center last week was out on bail for a drug-possession arrest three weeks earlier, a prosecutor said ...
Pictured is one of the sky cranes being used to lift Sunrise Powerlink electrical transmission towers into place along the rim of El Monte Valley in Lakeside.
Death spake unto the gods, “Surely, on this wise all men will become immortal, and what share will then be mine?” They spake, “Henceforward no one shall be immortal with the body: only when thou ...
We huddled by the frosted glass door just inside of the entrance to a man’s home we’d met only 15 minutes before. It had been Shawn’s idea to stash us two doors down. Our temporary ...