Content for Saturday, December 29, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Marijuana Vendor Arrested; Wine Company Robbed
- Baja & Border News Translations: Dogs Bite Couple; Vehicle Kills Octogenarian
- Baja & Border News Translations: San Pedro Mártir Records 30 Centimeters of Snow; Weather Provides for Intense BC Sierra Nevada Weekend
- Port pushing forward with decorative lighting for Coronado Bridge
- Reluctant Reflections and Non-Resolutions
- Tribe of D at the new Dizzy's
- Playing With Chemistry at Ave. 5 in Hillcrest
- Top 12 of 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: 2 Policemen Referred to MP for Extortion; Man is Shot and Injured
News & Stories
St. Francis and I are kindred spirits. I was traveling through Europe with my dog Maya, her kennel, and an old-fashioned trunk. Visiting Assisi was a must. It was a chilly November evening. A lone ...
Little angel plaques and trees
In the aftermath of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, the country was left devastated. One San Marcos man wanted to express more than his own grief by ...
Former San Diegans the Soft Pack stormed back into town for a one-off at the Griffin in Bay Park. Playing short, sweet, three-minute pop-punk songs, the band entertained the sparse rain-dampened crowd for over an ...
Elaborating on textures from his 2011 debut, Sun Shadows, Beta World Peace sees a continuation of Mike Gao’s signature lurching bass lines, asymmetrical percussion, and glowing synth leads, orchestrated, in part, by his brainchild, Polyplayground ...
If one goes out looking for work coming from a place of exhaustion, worry, and resentment, that is what he or she will give off.