Content for Saturday, December 22, 2012
- Who says the customer is always right?
- Baja & Border News Translations: Show Highlights Dangers of Pyrotechnics Misuse; CCE Seeks to Avoid Leakage of Consumers to U.S.
- Baja & Border News Translations: Baja California Test Won in Last 1000 Meters; Kayakers and Canoeists Compete
- Baja & Border News Translations: 16 Breathalyzers Will be Out on Christmas Eve; Border will be Cloudy but Without Rain this Saturday
- Twin Tenors heat up 98 Bottles
- Baja & Border News Translations: Landfill Dispute Frustrates Town Hall; Agency Approved for New Transport Route
- FIRST METEOR IMPRESSIONS LAST FOREVER
- WHY MEN GO TO BED LATE
- Craig Noel Award nominees, part two
- Christmas of '87
- Lil' Paul Williams (who made Kensington history in 1983) is STILL ALIVE!
- San Marcos DUI checkpoint
News & Stories
John Cale is not psychic! (Unless he is.) The man couldn’t have predicted Steve Albini’s second-motioning those mundane haters of Cher’s “Believe”; but he intuited that tipping point where the hip(sters) went (reflexively) bleech at ...
In the beginning of MTV it seemed that any band with a video got airplay, then "genres" caught on. One of those was the rockabilly revival spearheaded by three main "Cat” bands; the Stray Cats, ...
Thwart them with gel ink
Four apartment complexes in Carlsbad have recently experienced thefts of checks and money orders totaling nearly $50,000 from rental payment boxes. Police have notified local property managers of the thefts. National City, Vista, and Oceanside ...