Content for Thursday, December 13, 2012
- The Sixth Avenue handwarmer
- Baja & Border News Translations: 60% of Mexicans Work in Informal Sector; Classes Suspended for Rain
- SRO @ 7 Grand
- Ex-Solyndra lobbyist gave last minute money to Vargas
- Walter Mencken's Almost Factual Christmas gift recommendations #4
- Baja & Border News Translations: Tijuana Prepares for Digital Switchover; 200,000 Visit Basilica of Guadalupe
- San Diego Poetry Society announces its 2012 award for Best Local Poem
- HEM shows at home
- Anne Hathaway's Britney moment
- Attorney attacked in court
- ACORN: A tough nut to crack
- Passing the digital baton
- Jamming in the blue room
- High on housing
- A closer look at the trailer for Pacific Rim
- Gobs of Globes
- Street Style: Horton Plaza mall rats
- Wife will go to trial for murder
- Tour de Cheesesteak: final stage
- Million dollar java
- Walk this way
News & Stories
Others left before flood waters got worse
A posting today on the Tijuana Press website reported that, following heavy rains in the border area overnight and throughout the morning, a homeless couple had to wait around four hours before being rescued from ...
YUUP! he was fired, but unfairly, he says
One of my favorite TV shows is called Storage Wars, and I like to go down to Kobey's Swap Meet at the Valley View Casino Center (Sports Arena) to look for the collectibles I like ...
It would be easy, and it is certainly tempting, to use a review of The Hobbit as the occasion for an all-out assault on High Frame Rate (HFR) digital cinema. HFR is, after all, the ...
Jolly good time, indeed
San Diego took a step back in time on Sunday, December 9, as over 125 people of all ages donned vintage clothing and rode old-school bikes in the fourth annual San Diego Tweed Ride. It ...